Lightning Fast App Hosting
Focus on building great applications instead of worrying about the complexities of supporting production environments, data integration and time consuming day-to-day administration and maintenance tasks.
What we offer
All the features you need, out of the box
A complete collection of backend services to build and scale your app faster.
- One-command deploy.
- Scale in and out, roll updates to production without any downtime. NodeChef dynamic load balancer orchestrates and routes traffic to new processes and from deleted processes.
- Websockets and Sticky sessions / session affinity. Custom domains and SSL support.
- Web application accelerator (caching HTTP reverse proxy) for caching dynamic assets and super-charging mission critical apps.
- Scalable static assets hosting. Static assets are served directly from the load balancer. Declarative routing and redirects supported.
- Deploy any Node.js app with a valid package.json. Support for multiple Node.js versions.
Fully managed mongoDB database.
- Highly compressed storage and blazing fast writes using RocksDB storage engine for mongoDB
- Dedicated database with oplog access.
- CSV and JSON imports. Data transformations included.
- Ability to enable SSL MongoDB connections.
- Data migration to NodeChef with zero downtime
- Zero-downtime vertical scaling.
- Zero-downtime horizontal scaling via managed sharding.
- Provisioned on powerful local SSD backed hardware.
- MongoDB with authentication enabled.
- Daily snapshot backups.
NodeChef provides a blazingly fast search engine for your app.
- Complete and integrated full text search. Access the search service using any mongodb driver.
- Fuzzy search (Spell checking) using trie fuzzy matching or lucene Levenshtein distance
- Phrase, proximity (ordered and unordered) and prefix search
- SQL Select for faceting and advanced aggregations
- Relevance and ranking, index boosting and boosting with expressions.
- Google-like type ahead suggestions.
- Live query.
Available in multiple regions
Choose a data center near you.